Ireland's landscape is world famous and the golf courses only prove to enhance this reputation. A trip to Ireland is an unforgettable experience, if your golf doesn’t hit the expected heights the après golf is sure to not disappoint.
ESCAPE TO IRELAND
Famed as much for its hospitality as its breath taking scenery, Ireland can offer nightlife to match the quality of its courses or an escape from it all destination in the idyllic countryside.
If you are looking for a quiet, luxury escape or a group trip across the Irish Sea we can source the perfect venue in the Emerald Isle.
POPULAR GOLF BREAKS IN IRELAND
THE K CLUB RESORT
•Luxury Resort, 30 minutes from Dublin
• Host of 2006 Ryder Cup & 2016 Irish Open
• 36 hole venue and stunning Spa
• 4* hotel, 25 minutes from Dublin
• 2 courses, designed by Colin Montgomerie & Mark O’Meara
• Multiple time host of Irish Open
LOUGH ERNE RESORT
• 5* hotel & AA rosette dining
• 36 hole venue, including Faldo course (ranked top 3 in Northern Ireland)
• Perfect retreat destination